Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rayvenstar!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Give it up for our AWESOME new FS....Rayvnestar! Quality crochet and other items!

About Rayvenstar:

The Basics!
Name:
Betsy
Age: 18
Location: London, Ohio
Etsy shop: http://www.rayvenstar.etsy.com

The Nitty Gritty:
-Can you tell us the meaning behind your Etsy shop name?

The name, believe it or not, comes from the name of a character in a vampire fiction I was working on. Sadly, I lost my train of thought on it and it's currently in my documents folder gathering dust, lol. It is an actual nickname for me from some of my friends, but they've since shortened it to Rayven.


-When did you join Etsy?
Nov. 20, 2008

-What kinds of things are available for purchase in your shop?
Many kinds. Mainly crocheted items like scarves, cozy's, and various others......... I do have bookmarks up as well.
I plan to, hopefully soon, have sewn items and some photographs up for sale so keep an eye out for those.

-What is your favorite item from your shop?

tie between 2 things. The fingerless gloves and the mini purse

-Where do you get your ideas and/or inspiration?
Most just come from the top of my head and I do, not often, follow a pattern. That's how I learned to crochet a bow.

-What advice do you have for other Etsy sellers, especially those just starting out?

Advertise....alot.....all over, any and all sites you visit if possible. Then go to the chat rooms on etsy and advertise there.

-What do you do to promote your shop? Do you blog? Twitter? Facebook?
Myspace?

I have on twitter a little. Haven't had a chance to on myspace and as for facebook......I don't like facebook so that's out of the question
I've also done so on deviantart.

-Why did you decide to join Minor Effect?

To stand out and show what I can do along with others around my age.


Fun Stuff:
What is your favorite:

-color? mainly black
-movie? Watchmen
-type of music? rock/hard rock/rock....technically, any rock

-What item is on your Etsy wishlist?
a cat hat and this awesome "stand out" tote

-What do you do for fun?
besides crochet? Write and photography....that's it.....well, besides the net, but....yeah...

-Tell us a little bit about your family.

Average/insane
my dad and mom work in the same place. My grandfather is retired from arrow concrete and I live with him right now. My grandmother passed a couple of years ago sadly.
Lesson to learn about this family: mess with one of us, you mess with all of us.

What Kind of Car would you Like to drive?
A black firebird or a punker/rocker car with skulls on it.....or a black car with a design of my choice on it, lol

What do you do to relax?

writing

And that's a little bit about Rayvenstar! PLEASE go check out her shop! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment